Completely KIDS ensures that our families have access to the knowledge and skills necessary to break the cycle of poverty.
Completely KIDS educates and empowers kids and families to create a safe, healthy, successful and connected community.
In supporting our mission, we assist more than 2,000 youth in preschool through middle school, and their families, via school and homeless shelter partnerships, in overcoming barriers to their success. Our headquarters, 2566 St. Mary’s Ave., are at the heart of the community we serve. As such, we are better able to understand the challenges our families face, as well as provide them with easier access to our services.
Research shows that growing up in poverty can have a significant impact on a child’s cognitive development, emotional well-being and physical health, thus impacting their ability to be successful. Completely KIDS has consistently seen the impacts of poverty in the lives of the families it works with and has developed program components to specifically address each area of need:
Completely KIDS believes:
- In a holistic approach to the development of youth and families.
- In providing quality educational and life experiences that support success.
- In providing a safe environment where everyone experiences security, care, dignity and respect.
- In the importance of physical and mental health for the positive growth and development of youth.
- In building strong, connected families.
COMPLETELY KIDS FORM 990
Visit Why We Do What We Do to learn more about the impact Completely KIDS makes on kids and families.
Viewing our site from a Mobile Device? Learn more about us: