Strong families are important to the healthy development of children and the community. Completely KIDS strengthens families by engaging parents with their children through family-centered activities designed to promote positive family dynamics. We also connect families to their community by guiding them to local resources to meet specific needs and facilitating service-learning opportunities for both children and their families.
- Completely KIDS offers parenting classes, community presentations, skill building classes and individual care management services to improve family dynamics, support academics, build knowledge and skills, and promote social capital.
- Family specialists and mental health specialists work with youth to remove barriers to academic and social success.
- Completely KIDS hosts Family Nights with the belief that providing quality time for families to spend with one another is essential to building and sustaining strong families.
- Completely KIDS staff members work to build relationships with parents of the youth we serve, positioning the agency to link families to the resources they need.
- Completely KIDS provides opportunities for both children and families to help others in need and give back to the community through service learning.
Viewing our site from a Mobile Device? Learn even more about What We Do by visiting our individual program components pages using the links below: