Completely KIDS is a nonprofit youth-serving organization that was founded in 1920 as a local chapter of a national club program that served girls and young women. Boys were later admitted beginning in 1976.
Our agency began to reach out to the needs of underserved communities in the 1980s. This included self-reliance and enrichment activities for after-school programs in North and South Omaha.
Services to children in homeless shelters began in 1991. In 1995, we dissolved the club program to eliminate a duplication of services. The organization was utilizing traditional programming skills and operating after-school programs for the underserved.
In 2011, we became an independent, unaffiliated organization and changed our name to Completely KIDS. This allows us to focus strictly on our community and have a name that reflects our local mission. We reach youth in preschool through middle school, and their families, via school and shelter partnerships in the Omaha metro area.
Our headquarters are located at 2566 St. Mary’s Ave., which allows us to be at the center of the community we serve.
Viewing our site from a Mobile Device? Learn more about us: