Your support of Completely KIDS makes a difference for our community.
Completely KIDS has a rich history of serving children in the Greater Omaha area.
We recognized early on that to enrich the lives of children, we also need to provide services to strengthen the family around them. We were among the first to realize food insecurity for children in our area, with the striking fact that when kids are not in school, this insecurity is most dire. And, we recognized the need to provide mental health services to kids and their families to help them cope with the stresses in their lives.
In all, we serve more than 2,000 KIDS and their families through a depth of programs and services that focus on five key areas – those identified as necessary to round out the growth and development of children so that they may lead fulfilled and productive lives in our community.
Your time, talents and dollars support the important work we do for the KIDS and families in our community every day. We are grateful for all the contributions, grants and gifts we receive as well as volunteer contributions.
For more information on the work we do and how we put all contributions to work, call or email Chief Development Officer, Lacey Locklear.
Your Dollars in Action
Your gift of just $12 feeds a child for a weekend – often the only food available. Here are other ways to give:
- Field Trips: Your $25 gift gives one child four experiences other wise not enjoyed .
- Family Night Fun: $50 provides a hot meal for eight and fun activities that strengthen
- Service Learning Awareness: When you give $100, two children enjoy an eight-week service learning experience that enhances their awareness of community issues.
- Language Literacy: 25 parents gain English language literacy with your gift of $250.
- Nutrition and Cooking Classes: Help us expand knowledge of nutrition and how to cook healthy meals. Your $500 gift provides a six-week cooking class for 15 children.
- Academic Support and Enrichment: Knowledge and the ability to learn propel children toward being responsible citizens. Your $1,000 gift provides 20 KIDS with academic support by trained professionals for a week.