Your support of Completely KIDS makes a difference for our community.
Completely KIDS has a rich history of serving children in the Greater Omaha area.
We recognized early on that to enrich the lives of children, we also need to provide services to strengthen the family around them. We were among the first to realize food insecurity for children in our area, with the striking fact that when kids are not in school, this insecurity is most dire. And, we recognized the need to provide mental health services to kids and their families to help them cope with the stresses in their lives.
In all, we serve more than 2,000 KIDS and their families through a depth of programs and services that focus on five key areas – those identified as necessary to round out the growth and development of children so that they may lead fulfilled and productive lives in our community.
Your time, talents and dollars support the important work we do for the KIDS and families in our community every day. We are grateful for all the contributions, grants and gifts we receive as well as volunteer contributions.
For more information on the work we do and how we put all contributions to work, call or email Chief Development Officer, Lacey Locklear.
Your Dollars in Action
Your gift of just $12 feeds a child for a weekend – often the only food available. Here are other ways to give:
- Field Trips: Your $25 gift gives one child four experiences other wise not enjoyed .
- Family Night Fun: $50 provides a hot meal for eight and fun activities that strengthen
- Service Learning Awareness: When you give $100, two children enjoy an eight-week service learning experience that enhances their awareness of community issues.
- Language Literacy: 25 parents gain English language literacy with your gift of $250.
- Nutrition and Cooking Classes: Help us expand knowledge of nutrition and how to cook healthy meals. Your $500 gift provides a six-week cooking class for 15 children.
- Academic Support and Enrichment: Knowledge and the ability to learn propel children toward being responsible citizens. Your $1,000 gift provides 20 KIDS with academic support by trained professionals for a week.
Give on Giving Tuesday at SHAREOmaha.org – November 29, 2022
Giving Tuesday is always the Tuesday after Thanksgiving to celebrate our blessings of the past year. You can give to Completely KIDS.
Join the region’s greatest companies who give to Completely KIDS.
We are so fortunate to live in a community with companies and organizations who generously support Completely KIDS. In addition to monetary gifts, these entities provide creative programming and experts on various topics. If your company, organization or church wants to provide contributions and/or creative programming, please contact Lacey Locklear, Chief Development Officer today.
Give Just by Shopping! These companies give a portion of your purchase to Completely KIDS.
- Any time you visit, select Completely KIDS, submit a photo of your receipt on the app within 7 days.
- Choose Completely KIDS. TAGG will donate 5% of your purchase to us – at no extra cost to you!
Did you know that when you buy something on Amazon, you can select that purchase to go through Amazon Smile, a site that gives a portion of your purchase to Completely KIDS. It’s easy to register us on Amazon Smile.
With the Baker’s Community Rewards program, Community Rewards program and designate Completely KIDS. Bakers will donate a portion of every purchase to Completely KIDS.
- Visit the Baker’s Community Rewards website
- Sign in OR create an account.
- Click on “Enroll Now.”
- Enter the 5-digit NPO for Completely KIDS – WL544.
- Select Completely KIDS and click on “Enroll.”
Volunteer Opportunities Abound at Completely KIDS
Volunteers truly make a difference at Completely KIDS and the more, the merrier! Grab family members, friends, your company or church group and we will put you to work! Here is a sampling of how you can help:
Prepare Weekend Food Bags
Sign up for a Tuesday morning slot to compile bags of food to sustain the KIDS over the weekend. We prepare more than 600 bags each week, distributing them to the KIDS on Thursdays. To schedule a date, contact Ismael Alvarez Del Castillo, Development Coordinator.
Help Out in the Programs and Become a Reading Buddy
Help out at a school program location and our headquarters (CK26) building working with our kids and families. This includes our Reading Buddies program that will start up again in 2022. Contact Ismael Alvarez Del Castillo, Development Coordinator, to add your name to the list of volunteer contacts.
YES! I would like to give to Completely KIDS
* This field is required