When you give to Completely KIDS, your dollars go a long way!
SHARE Omaha’s Do Good Days are May 17-19!
- May 17 – Give on Tuesday
- May 18 – Wish List Wednesday
- May 19 – Volun-Thursday
Your Dollars in Action
Your gift of just $12 feeds a child for a weekend – often the only food available. Here are other ways to give:
- Field Trips: Your $25 gift gives one child four experiences otherwise not enjoyed .
- Family Night Fun: $50 provides a hot meal for eight and fun activities that strengthen
- Service Learning Awareness: When you give $100, two children enjoy an eight-week service learning experience that enhances their awareness of community issues.
- Language Literacy: 25 parents gain English language literacy with your gift of $250.
- Nutrition and Cooking Classes: Help us expand knowledge of nutrition and how to cook healthy meals. Your $500 gift provides a six-week cooking class for 15 children.
- Academic Support and Enrichment: Knowledge and the ability to learn propel children toward being responsible citizens. Your $1,000 gift provides 20 KIDS with academic support by trained professionals for a week.
Giving Tuesday is always the Tuesday after Thanksgiving to celebrate our blessings of the past year. You can give to Completely KIDS.